Neurology is the field of medical science that studies the nervous system—the brain, the spinal cord and the body’s complex network of nerves. Clinical neurology concerns itself with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nervous system.
NCN Clinic specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases. All of our neurologists are board certified with additional subspecialty training and certification, as well as years of experience treating patients with neurological conditions. We provide state-of-the-art diagnostic testing, treatment and individualized plans of care for our patients.
We provide services in the following areas:
- ALZHEIMERS DISEASE
- BACK PAIN
- SLEEP APNEA
- view more
What to bring to your appointment (if available):
- List of medications you are currently taking
- List of allergies
- Insurance information and photo ID
- List of relevant past medical evaluations and/or records from hospitalization, primary care provider office, other medical office visits
- Any X-ray/CT scan or MRI films/reports you may have
- Physician referral if any
See our resources section for forms and information that you can download!
We’re proud to provide our patients with easy access to the one place that can cater to all of their needs. Access medical records, request appointments, and much more. Download the brochure below to find out more information!